After multiple lab tests, the company now holds the certificate to be safe to use. The AquaRain Water Filter has proof that its water is safe to drink without using any electrical power, some chemical process, or plumbing. The process is simple; just add tap water, and the rest is up to us. What’s interesting about this filter is that it can filter even pond water or rain. Let’s find out AquaRain Water Filter Review!
The patented ceramic filtering technology will end unsafe living creatures. It will also prevent potential bacterial infections via micro-filtration and gravitation. Following the strict NSF specifications, the AquaRain home water filter fulfills its purpose. A cyst and bacterial water purifier’s USEPA criteria are verified.
- AquaRain Water Filter Review: Special Bundle
- AquaRain Water Filter Review: Features & Benefits
- How AquaRain Water Filter System Actually Works?
- How to Replace AquaRain Water Filters?
- AquaRain vs Berkey Water Filter
- Aquarain Water Filter: Pros and Cons
- Aquarain Water Filter Review: FAQs
- Am I Getting a High-Quality Water Filter?
- Is This Filtration System Good for Camping?
- Will the Filters Remove Salt From the Water?
- Will the Filters Remove Metals and Lead?
- Will the Filters Remove Nitrates From the Water?
- What If I Have a Water Issue For a Long Time?
- How to Store Filters After Using Them?
- How Much Water Will the Filter Produce?
AquaRain Water Filter Review: Special Bundle
The AquaRain Water Filter has a compact and highly adsorptive carbon-filter bed. That includes the ceramic casing with sterilized metallic silver. Additionally, that preserves the filtering system’s cleanliness.
The sleek, ultra-sanitary stainless steel frame doesn’t include welds. It’s press-formed, and because of it, it has an easy-lifting handle, ensuring a safe everyday water supply. Some water filtration systems strip the essential minerals from water. This method does not affect the naturally found electrolytes.
AquaRain Water Filter Review: Features & Benefits
|Item Weight||4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||7.5 x 7.5 x 18 inches|
|Certification||It’s tested in the lab and satisfies USEPA standards. It may be the only filter that successfully passed the USEPA testing while being tested in the lab before it.|
|Batteries Included?||Ecologically Pure. The filter doesn’t use electricity. It’s based on gravity; it works as nature does.|
The AquaRain machine removes pollutants using a special ceramic filter they created. Here are some of the top features of the AquaRain water filter:
- High-quality ceramic filter. The water filter that AquaRain created is a patent. No one can come even close to them at the moment. Each filter is tested and certified as valid. Once you buy it, you may not need to worry about it for the next ten years.
- Ten thousand gallons filtering. One set of filters can last you forever. Predictions are up to 10, or even 15 years unless you are the camel. It’s worth buying because of that.
- You will know when is the time to replace it. The AquaRain filter has a special gauge that other filters don’t. Because of this gauge, you’ll know when the time comes to replace your water filter.
- It’s great for emergencies. You can take it everywhere you go. It doesn’t require power, so because of that, you can filter any water anywhere. AquaRain filters will give you drinking water even from the rain or groundwater. Without activated carbon or other contaminants, you’ll get safe drinking water.
- It is an United States product. The AquaRain water filter is manufactured in the United States. And not just stainless steel, but every single component.
How AquaRain Water Filter System Actually Works?
The AquaRain Countertop Water Filtration system works in a pretty logical way. Just follow a few simple steps and get the purified water you can drink safely.
Step 1: Fill up the tank with tap water (or any other water). So, the gravitation gently draws the water through the ceramic stone. The process is pretty similar to how the earth draws water because it’s based on natural principles.
Step 2: AquaRain ceramic filter has a structure that is microfine pore. It will remove cysts and bacterias easily and any other dangerous organisms that the water contains. The ceramic filter isn’t made of regular ceramic but from diatomaceous earth. A filter created using this material will make a path and provide drinking water because the aqua filter itself will contain bacterias, activated carbon, and microorganisms.
Step 3: The water that gets out of the filter is clean, and you can be sure it’s safe drinking water. You may consider cleaning the filter afterward because it will last longer.
What Is a Gravity Filter System?
Mainly, this system is composed of two chambers, the upper house, and the lower house. So the first one is the area that you pour in your polluted water, and the second one is the end of the journey. Here your contaminated water becomes 100% clean and purified.
The Gravity Water Filter is ideal for its comfort and no longer requires plumbing or electric power to operate. The volume of water makes it possible to flow through and over the filters. Additionally, the filtered water stores in the tank underneath the filtration device.
As the name implies, the device uses natural gravitational force to push the water through the filters. Many of the existing filtration systems require power, but the AquaRain Filter doesn’t.
How to Replace AquaRain Water Filters?
There are three steps involved, and each one includes a few bullet points. Check them below:
Step1: Prepare yourself. Make sure you buy new filters before deciding to replace the old ones. Once you get everything set up, you can proceed with the next step.
Step 2: Remove the filters. It’s usually easy to remove, just screw it counterclockwise. Make sure to wash out both tanks with water. The water doesn’t have to be filtered, no worries. After you discard the water, wipe the tanks with a clean, soft cloth in order to remove any sediments left. Let it dry.
Step 3: After its dry, insert new filters, going opposite on how you removed it. The machine is ready to use.
How to Know When to Buy a New Filter?
How will you know that the time has come to replace the filter element in the water filter?
You should know that cleaning the filters (whether it’s AquaRain, Berkey, or any other) isn’t the best solution. When you scrub down the filter’s outer walls, you’ll make them thin. This is bad for several reasons. First, you should be aware that the water contains cysts and bacterias. To prevent themselves from drinking polluted water, people use water filters.
But how to know that the filter is exhausted and it’s not doing the proper job anymore?
The AquaRain filter has a special (end of life) gauge that other filters don’t. An end of life gauge will tell you when the time comes to replace your water filter.
Berkey is one of its main competitors. Still, it doesn’t have any asset that will let the customer know when is the right time to change the filter. Using the tool that AquaRain Water Filter provides, you can relax. You won’t have to guess the right time to change the water filter.
After you cleaned it, make sure to check it with the end of life gauge. This tool is easy to use. Once you can fit it over your AquaRain filter, that’s the sign that it needs replacement.
AquaRain vs Berkey Water Filter
We favor the AquaRain filter system before Berkley. In our opinion, it’s a bit better tool, but it’s up to you to decide. Here are just a few explanations why:
- Both AquaRain and Berkey are gravity filters made of stainless steel. This implies that buyers will not have to think about leaching BPA or obtaining pollution into the water.
- Unlike Berkey, The AquaRain filter has an end of life plastic gauge. This is very important because once the filter needs a replacement, you’ll know it. That way, you won’t drink contaminated water. Ever.
- As for the price, Berkey has water filters that are much cheaper to replace. They cost around 40$, while AquaRain filters can go up to 150$.
- Berkey VS AquaRain – which gravity water filter lasts longer? Again, AquaRain wins. Their filters can filter up to 10,000 gallons of water before replacement. On the other hand, Berkey can last only around 3000 gallons.
- Comparing it to several other gravity water filters, we realized that the Berkey seems to be very quick. It can filter out about 1 gallon of clean water in less than 20 minutes.
Aquarain Water Filter: Pros and Cons
The AquaRain water filter has many advantages, but it also has a few disadvantages. Let us take a look.
Aquarain Water Filter Review: FAQs
Am I Getting a High-Quality Water Filter?
Yes, yes. This system will find its residence for those searching for the high-end water filter. The compact, high-quality stainless steel container will ensure that this filter survives for a long time.
Is This Filtration System Good for Camping?
Yes. The AquaRain is ideal for camping because it’s not too heavy, and it can help you a lot in nature. It doesn’t require electricity, so you’ll be able to use it in the forest, near the lake or on the mountain. Just put the rain water or any other groundwater you can find, and you’ll enjoy clear chemically purified water.
Will the Filters Remove Salt From the Water?
No, it won’t. AquaRain water filters don’t remove any salt. It leaves all the natural elements and minerals intact. This shouldn’t be a problem since you’re still able to filter any water and drink it safely (tap water and even rain).
Will the Filters Remove Metals and Lead?
It won’t, but this shouldn’t worry you. It’s not a common thing to find contaminated metals in the surface water. Still, try to be careful and use the water from a trustable source only.
Will the Filters Remove Nitrates From the Water?
No, they won’t. The high concentration of nitrates primarily affects older people and children. The best way to avoid having them in your water is to avoid areas where chemicals are an everyday thing (farms, for example).
What If I Have a Water Issue For a Long Time?
If you know you have a problem with your water, you should try to solve it as soon as possible. The water may have a high-concentration of contaminants, and no gravity filter can help you in the long-term. You should always drink water from trustable sources.
How to Store Filters After Using Them?
The process is simple. Remove the filters from your machine and let it dry for 24-48 hours. Make sure to dry both containers before sliding the lower one into the upper one. Store all the parts carefully to stop them from breaking. If you want to assure maximum protection, we recommend packing everything in the original boxes.
How Much Water Will the Filter Produce?
The water production goes up to 30 gallons in one day, depending on the model you have. Keep in mind that this is measured in the ideal conditions. Clean, new filters with a refill every 20 minutes is crucial if you want to reach the maximum production.
As far as our health is concerned, nothing is more significant to our life than fresh and clean water. If you don’t have the best water pureness in your existing drinking water system, consider buying the AquaRain product. It will be a long-term solution, as the AquaRain filter can last up to 15 years before it needs replacement. Consider all the facts we mentioned in this AquaRain Water Filter Review and make your own choice.
Keep in mind that this is one of the longest-lasting products on the market. It’s easy to use and requires no electricity. It’s eco-pure, and it satisfies the USEPA standards, even has a micro-filtration system. All of its parts are made in the USA, and it’s a high-quality product.
Other than that, the AquaRain water filtration system has a compact and extremely adsorbing filter pad. This involves a ceramic case made of sterilized material that helps preserve the cleanliness of the filter system.