Water filtration is an important part to each household and everyone has their own preferences on how they want their water to be handled. Among the many different filtration method is the process of water distilling. Overall, water distiller is a great way to purify water. It works through the process of condensation, which essentially boils the water, evaporates into steam, leaving the contaminants behind and clean drinking water in a separate chamber.
When you are looking for the best water distiller on the market, you should consider the make, model, materials, build, and performances. Below, you will find our buying guide for the best water distillers on the market today complete with reviews on our top 8 picks.
- Best Water Distiller: Comparison Table
- Top 8 Best Water Distiller: Reviews
- 8. Waterwise 4000 Water Distiller
- 7. CO-Z FDA-Approved Countertop Water Distiller
- 6. Mophorn Countertop Pure Water Distillation Purifier
- 5. Pure Water Mini-Classic CT Countertop Water Distiller
- 4. Vevor Countertop Water Distiller
- 3. RovSun Countertop Water Distiller
- 2. Best-In-Class Stainless Steel Water Distiller
- 1. Megahome Countertop Water Distiller
- Best Water Distillers: FAQs
- Bottom Line
Best Water Distiller: Comparison Table
Before you read on each water distiller review, let’s take a sneak peek at the top three distillers we consider among the best of the best.
Top 8 Best Water Distiller: Reviews
8. Waterwise 4000 Water Distiller
|Dimensions:||15″ x 9″ x 9″|
|Capacity:||1 gallon/4 hours, up to 6 gallons/24 hours|
|Flow Rate:||22.7 L/day|
|Materials:||Stainless steel condenser, glass water jug|
The Waterwise 4000 Water Distiller is your typical home water distiller. It produces up to 22.7 liters per day and has a four-liter carafe to hold water. It is an excellent product – it’s sturdy, it uses high-quality materials, and most importantly, it gets the job done.