Last updated - November 26th, 2021
Alkaline water has become increasingly popular throughout the years but the bottled version can get expensive. Investing in an alkaline water filter pitcher is your best solution when you want to increase pH levels through sustainable use at an affordable price. There’s something on the market for everyone but if you are looking for the very best, we have the pitcher for you—the EHM Ultra Premium Alkaline Water Pitcher. Keep reading for our full review!
SureFlow Filtration – Beneficial Results
- Your house water will be efficiently purified from heavy metal ions, such as Cd2+, Pb2+, Cr6+, As3+, and others.
- It will activate your water with rich minerals like Mg, Ca, Na, and K.
- It will limit or even eliminate the growth of damaging microorganisms. It will prevent them from breeding in your tap, too. This also includes worms and algae.
- It will lessen the presence of organic pollutants in your home water. These can be Hg+, F-, MH3, or N02.
- SureFlow will treat hardness and remove pollution and pesticides.
- Plus, you will be drinking great-tasting EHM alkaline ionized drinking water.
EHM Main Features and Benefits Overview
|Size||12 x 6 x 11|
|Materials||This alkaline filter uses premium materials. And the filter cartridge is BPA-free.|
|Capacity||You can hold 3.8 liters of ultra-premium alkaline water|
|Type of filters||The company also created this trusty 6-stage filter. And it goes into the alkaline water pitcher. That brings purer drinking water for you. That’s without contaminants. And that’s with added minerals.|
|Hydration effectiveness||An EHM pitcher also gives efficient hydration. It works by micro clustering or reducing the water molecule size. Then it produces an easier to absorb water to hydrate you faster and more effectively.|
|Handy||The handy size is a plus.|
This ultra-premium alkaline water filter pitcher has many impressive features, including:
- State-of-the-art techniques are used in manufacturing the filter.
- A pitcher reservoir that is scratch-resistant and break-resistant.
- Great portability. This filter sits comfortably in your refrigerator.
- Flexible use. It can double as an Alkaline Water Bottle Filter when you travel.
The best way to gauge the pros and cons of a product is to learn about the experience of real buyers. Here is what we have found:
Setting up the SureFlow pitcher is straightforward.
- Take the alkalizing filter pitcher out of the box.
- Remove the filter. Don’t assemble the unit yet.
- Soak your SureFlow filter for about 10 minutes.
- Put the cartridge in the SureFlow pitcher then run the tap through your pitcher.
- After you’ve filled the pitcher, discard the first filtration.
- Do this twice.
- Filter tap to full capacity.
Now, you’re ready to drink your first cup of alkalized, ionized, and mineralized water!
EHM Alkaline Mineral Water Ionizers
|Product Dimensions||8 x 3 x 6 inches|
|Materials||The SureFlow cartridge is BPA-free. So it won’t leak any toxic plastic into your drinking water.|
|Replacement||This filter cartridge is replaceable. Both 3.5-liter and 3.8-liter pitchers use these same filters. Likewise, this filter is also suitable for ULTRA 1 & 2 SureFlow pitchers.|
This pitcher uses the SureFlow Filter. SureFlow is designed with high-tech micro-and multi-level filtration. It bears high-tech Nano-metal clusters media (Nano-KDF) and there’s no recontamination from usage. EHM uses sophisticated technology. So it can alkalize faucet water from any source.
Look below for a brief rundown of what EHM ionizing filters do.
Let’s clarify what an alkaline filter does. It does not remove alkaline elements. Rather, the filter (sometimes called an EHM ionized water filter) divides alkaline and acidic water. By dividing, the water undergoes a chemical change. Whenever the acidic levels are higher, the filter steps in to neutralize any excess and bring balance.
EHM 3.8-liter pitcher’s SureFlow filter is made of different components. Here are internal views of the SureFlow cartridge:
Filter Parts and Purpose
- One SureFlow activated carbon core. This reduces unpleasant odor and taste in your house water.
- A tourmaline ceramic filter cartridge. This material releases negative ions so that EHM can process negative ionizing water during filtration.
- Tourmaline stones. Through this, EHM raises the pH levels of your city water at a minimum of 7.8.
- Negative potential balls. These reduce the ORP values.
- Chlorine reduction balls. These filter components reduce chlorine amounts.
- Maifan stone. Through this, EHM remineralizes your water by boosting it with zinc, calcium, and other helpful minerals.
- Far infrared stones. This filter component energizes your water.
FAQs – EHM Filters
Here are general questions you may be asking about EHM filters.
What Comes With the EHM Filter Package?Í›
Your package should have one unit of EHM pitcher filters. These come in different sizes. Regardless of the size each package includes the activated carbon filtration cartridge.
Can You Use This Pitcher Straight From the Box?
No, you need to let the pitcher collect a full volume of water twice. And remember to throw the water out for both times. You may drink from the third filtration onwards.
What If an EHM Filter Part Breaks, Can You Replace It?
Yes, these alkaline pitcher filters have replaceable parts. You can order a replacement for broken reservoirs and lids. And you can also order spare EHM carbon cartridge filters.
How Often Should You Replace the EHM Filters?
Your initial EHM pitcher purchase includes 1 unit of SureFlow Filter. It is the filter that fits both 3.5-liter and 3.8-liter sizes. You will need to replace this filter every 300 liters of use or every 90 days, whichever happens first.
EHM also estimates that if you fill your pitcher once a day, this cartridge will last anywhere from 6 to 8 weeks. This would depend of course on the condition of your house water.
Is the EHM Water Pitcher Bulky?
No, these alkaline pitchers are not bulky. One filter unit only weighs 2.27 lbs. and the alkaline water pitcher size of 12u201d x 6u201d x 11u201d won’t crowd your fridge.
Overall, the EHM alkaline-producing water pitcher is great at purifying and alkalizing your tap. If improving the taste and quality of your house water is important for you, this is a good buy.